Accessibility Statement for CLHEI
CLHEI LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
CLHEI LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of CLHEI:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CLHEI is almost fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions. The very few exceptions are listed below.
Additional accessibility considerations
Accessibly App added to allow user-level customization of accessibility features.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CLHEI. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CLHEI:
- Phone: +18082059686
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 23 Meha Pl. Paia HI 96779
- Instagram @clheidesign
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
CLHEI is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All modern, up to date browsers.
Accessibility of CLHEI relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of CLHEI, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for CLHEI:
- GOOGLE RECAPTURE ON CONTACT US PAGE There is a missing form label on the Contact Us page. This is an error in the Google Recaptcha code. As soon as Google update their code for this tool it will be corrected.
CLHEI LLC assessed the accessibility of CLHEI by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Accessibility is up to date with Shopify's accessibility conventions and the theme editor has thoroughly investigated all accessibility practices and implemented everywhere possible across the site.
An evaluation report for CLHEI is available at: https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://clhei.com/.
This statement was created on 4th November 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.