A clean and uncomplicated belt that accents any outfit - worn at the hips or the waist.
100% Leather belts hand crafted from soft and supple natural leathers in a family-run workshop in Argentina.
- Antique brass hardware.
- Embossed logo on the inside
- 7 holes for added versatility
- To be worn at the waist or lower on the hips
- Color and texture may vary due to the natural nature of our leather. Especially apparent in the natural color. All colors may show some marks and variations in tone
Made by hand in Argentina Designed on Maui, Hawaii
- S 27" - 33" // 68,5 - 83,5 cm
- M 30" - 36" // 67 - 91 cm
- L 33" - 39 " // 84 - 99 cm
- XL 37" - 43" // 94 - 109 cm
- Width: 1 5/8" // 3,5 cm
- Buckle: 2" // 5 cm
Each item ships beautifully and securely packaged. Tracking details will be provided on shipment.
- FREE FedEx 2 Day Air shipping orders over $100
- $5 FedEx 2 Day Air shipping orders up to $99
- $35 flat rate Worldwide Shipping (Estimated 3 - 5 business days)
- Import charges and local taxes may be payable by you on reciept, depending on country laws
We're confident that you will love our products.
If for any reason you would like to return or exchange, we offer a 30 day returns policy. To be eligible, your item must:
- Ship with original proof of purchase
- Be un-used and un-opened
- Be in the same condition it was when you recieved it
For any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For the full Policy, please read our Terms & Conditions
If it gets wet, let it dry out, being careful to leave it in its original shape, out of direct sunlight.
Avoid contact with pens/ink as they can soak in below the surface and may not come out.
Keep out of direct sunlight when possible. Leather can dry out and change color when subjected to prolonged or extreme sun exposure.
Try to avoid scratching with sharp or abrasive objects. Leather is basically a skin so it will scratch and scuff like skin would.
You can use a high quality leather protectant, although on light colored products like the Latte leather, we would generally advise against it. Our leathers are all treated by the tanneries and generally do not need any further treatment.
In the event that you do get your leather dirty, for light cleaning, wipe with a damp cloth of a similar color to your leather. We recommend cleaning in a circular motion and then leaving the leather to dry for up to 24 hours for the color to return to normal after wetting. For more serious cleaning, please contact a leather cleaning professional.
Please Note: Dark clothing, especially denim, may rub off on the surface of your leather, especially light colored leathers. Due to the natural, unlined quality of our unlined leather products, there is a chance color-crocking may occur on very lightly colored items when carried in the darker colored bags. Rain also has the potential to cause color-crocking, so please be aware of this.
Finally, please remember that leather is meant to age/wear with you and develop its own idiosyncrasies and character. None of our bags is exactly the same as any other and they all change tone and gain character through their lives and that is what we love so much about them.